1.21.2005

Sea Salt Bar!

This is something different - not a soap - a sea salt spa bar! It's a cleansing bar with a unique smooth, hard-as-stone texture, and a light creamy lather. Delivers the benefits of a sea salt soak to your skin in bar form. Pale blue in a soft, upscale & elegant fragrance. Really refreshing for those times you need to wash away the sweat and grime.

Note:I have been using one of these bars myself and find that I like it for the oily "T-zone" of my face. I have not found it to be drying to the skin there. Others have reported to me that it they have enjoyed using it for other oily or very dirty areas such as the back or feet. Some others enjoy using it all over, some like to rub it directly on the skin and some like to lather it on a pouf or loofah. Men find it effective to give them a clean feeling that rinses away easily the way they like.

****Update - Only one of these hefty 6oz bars left! ****(Six ounce bar is the half bar size. There are no more 12 ounce bars left)